Utility water applications can be summarized under four main headings:
- Water treatment and chemical dosing prior to and including the distribution network
- Localized water treatment at the point of use, within buildings or within systems such as HVAC
- Potable water billing and network management
- Gas and/or aeration measurement and control
Some specific applications include:
- Chemical dosing for pH neutralizers, anti-foaming agents, coagulants and flocculants.
- Chemical feed flow metering with pre-calibration for aqueous Ammonia, Ammonium Hydroxide, Ferric Chloride 40%, Sodium Bisulfite 40%, Sodium Hypochlorite 12.5%, Sodium Permanganate, Hydrofluorosilicic Acid 25%, Ammonium Sulfate 10%.
- Cost-effective flow indication or electronic flow measurement
Customers purchase these products