Introducing our peristaltic range of pumps ideal for precise fluid dispensing, dosing and filling applications suitable for the laboratory.
Our peristaltic pumps offer both low and high flows dependant on the pump head used, flow rates from as little as 320 microlitres up to 3000 millilitre’s per minute. Multi-head pump head configurations are ideal for dosing and filling up to 12 channels.
Below is a summary of our peristaltic pump range along with a selection of pump heads suitable for academic and research institutions.
Our pumps are available to order online, with a large range available from stock for immediate despatch.
Intelligent Peristaltic Pump
- Touch screen display, for easy setup and configuration
- Available in 100, 300 and 600 RPM variants for low, medium and high flow rate applications
- Ideal for dispensing by setting volume, time intervals and dispensing cycles
Flow Rate Peristaltic Pump
- Ideal for either speed or flow rate control
- Large turndown to 10000:1, allows pump control from 0.01 RPM up to 100 RPM
- External pump control options available such as 0 – 5 VDC or RS485 digital communications
Basic Peristaltic Pump
- Compact, cost effective pump, ideal for the worktop
- Can be operated via a foot switch
- Lots of pump head options for a wide range of flow rates
Easy Load Pump Head
- Accepts a wide range of tubing making it versatile for a wide range of flow rate requirements
- Easy loading mechanism makes for effortless tube changeover
Low Flow Multi Channel Pump Head
- Ideal for low flow dispensing
- Available as a single channel or 2, 4, 6, 8 or 12 channels
- Silicone tubing is available from stock, a wide range of sizes for differing volume requirements
- Biosilicone, PharMed-BPT, Tygon R-3603 and Tygon F-4040 also available
- Sold by the metre and available to purchase at varying lengths
Click here to view our range of pump drives, heads, accessories and tubing
Business Development Manager - Pumps
We would also like to take this opportunity to introduce our business development manager for pumps – John Bannatyne.
John is on hand to assist you with any pump question you may have, with a wealth of industry experience, 20 years and counting!
John can assist you with the right product selection whilst discussing your process and requirements, he is available on 07931 165964 or firstname.lastname@example.org