- Flow Rate: 0.2 – 100,000 g/h
- Response Time: < 100 ms
- Typcial control response time: < 500 ms
- Maximum Operating Pressure: 240 bar
The Alicat CODA Coriolis Flow Controller range offers direct mass flow measurement and control for exceptional accuracy in a broad array of precision ultra-low flow and high pressure applications.
CODA flow controllers are both compact (dimensions from: 130.5mm x 28.5mm x 110mm (L X W X H)) and fast to respond to changeable process conditions whilst offering a unique tube design which allows them to be highly insensitive to external vibrations.
- CODA coriolis flow controllers have an excellent accuracy of ±0.2% of reading for liquids and ±0.5% of reading for gases whilst being repeatable to +/- 0.05%.
- Like the CODA coriolis high accuracy flow meter, the controllers are available in three standard ranges with full scale rates or 40, 1000, 10000 or 100000 grams per hour (g/h).
- Controllers are available with either 0–5 VDC, 0–10 VDC, or 4–20 mA analogue outputs. Two outputs are available for both mass flow rate and density.
- Digital communications available include RS-232, RS-485 or Modbus RTU (over RS-232 or RS-485), EtherCAT and EtherNet/IP
- Digital comms are available via either a USB-C or DB-15 Connector.
- Standard wetted materials are 316L stainless and FKM with metal seal options available as well as EPDM and PCTFE.
- Process connections are ¼” VCR Male.
- Ingress protection is IP40 as standard with IP67 available as an option with M12 connector.
- Download the CODA flow controller specs for full details.
Follow this link to read information about the Operating principle of Alicat's Coriolis flow meters.
Alicat CODA Coriolis - High Accuracy Flow