- Flow Rate: 0.2 – 100,000 g/h
- Response Time: < 100 ms
- Maximum Operating Pressure: 240 bar
The Alicat CODA Coriolis Flow Meter range offers direct mass flow measurements for exceptional accuracy in a broad array of precision ultra-low flow and high pressure applications.
CODA high accuracy flow meters are compact (dimensions measuring: 70mm x 30mm x 100mm) and pair fast response times with exceptional zero stability to create an industry leading precision instrument.
A unique design allows them to be highly insensitive to external vibrations, whilst providing unwavering accuracy throughout the 0.2 g/h to 10 kg/h measurement range.
- CODA coriolis flow meters have an excellent accuracy of ±0.2% of reading for liquids and ±0.5% of reading for gases whilst being repeatable to +/- 0.05%.
- They are available in four standard ranges with full scale rates or 40, 1000, 10000 or 100000 grams per hour (g/h). Meters are available with either 0–5 VDC, 0–10 VDC, or 4–20 mA analogue outputs.
- Digital communications available include RS-232, RS-485 or Modbus RTU (over RS-232 or RS-485), EtherCAT, EtherNet/IP. Digital comms are available via either a USB-C or DB-15 Connector.
- Alicat's CODA meters may also be powered via USB-C.
- Standard wetted materials are 316L stainless and FKM (EPDM and PCTFE are optional) with metal seal options available.
- Process connections are ¼” VCR Male.
- Ingress protection is IP40 as standard with IP67 available as an option with M12 connector.
- Access to FlowVision 2.0, Alicat's Graphical User interface (GUI)
- Download the specs for full details.
Follow this link to read information about the Operating principle of Alicat's Coriolis flow meters.
HOW TO VIDEO: Set up and connect your CODA meter to FlowVision 2.0