High quality digital Thermal Mass Flow Controllers ideal for operation within the Vacuum Industry or where the materials compatibility, such as within the Semiconductor Industry, requires 316L stainless steel throughout. The Line-tech analogue mass flow meter range is designed to be durable and easy to maintain as required within such applications as optical-fibre production and surface treatment.
- Highly accurate at low flow
- Highly stable and fast response sensor
- Fast control response of <1 sec
- High corrosion resistance
- Excellent linearity
- Excellent long-term stability
- High operating pressure up to 1300 psia (90 Bar A)
- Full Scale availability of 0.01 to 30 SLPM, 30 to 100 SLPM, 100 to 300 SLPM, 100 to 500 SLPM, 300 to 1000 SLPM, 1000 to 1500 SLPM and 1500 to 2000 SLPM across seven body sizes.
- Highly accurate at +/-0.25% FS with repeatability of +/-0.25%.
- Meters can operate in temperatures between 0 and 50°C.
- The pressure rating is 1300psia (90 Bar A).
- Input and output signals are 0-5 Vdc or 4-20 mA.
- Digital Communication across pins 14,15, RS-485, Baud rate 38400 bps, 8 Bit, 1 Bit stop bite, parity: none.
- Power Supply requirements are +15 or +24 VDC single rail.