- Takes mains power and steps it down to that required by the MFM/MFC
- Provides a set-point to an analog Mass Flow Controller
- Provides a large display window giving 4 digits using 7 segments
- Can interface via RS-232 with the LTI-1000 software
- Relay alarm contact
- Mains Input power of 220VAC (50-60Hz).
- Output power of ±15VDC@500mA or ±24VDC.
- The display gives 4 digits using 7 segments.
- Engineering Units displayed are SCCM, SLPM and % with a repeatability of ±0.1% of full scale.
- Output signals are 0-5VDC or 4-20mA.
- Communication to laptop is available over RS232.
- Electrical connection to MFM/MFC cable is via D-SUB 9PIN (Male).
- Flow on/off is available via a Transistor-Transistor-Logic (TTL) signal.
- Relay Contact available at max 24VDC@1A.
Please fill out the form below and one of our sales representatives will contact you promptly.
Or contact us by phone or email:
01953 609930 email@example.com