The TriLIN Smart Flow Transmitter represents a new, sophisticated electronics platform for flow meter linearization and viscosity correction. It is available in several configurations, suitable for installation in the most demanding environments.
The TriLIN and TriLIN+T Flow Transmitters combine in a single instrument, Linearization, UVC temperature compensation, signal conditioning, user-selectable outputs and advanced communications options.
We offer 3 standard versions of the TriLIN hardware which can be customized for your individual needs.
TriLIN, linearization without temperature compensation
TriLIN+T, linearization + temperature compensation. The device compensates by use of an attached temperature sensor, measuring medium temperature and the resulting viscosity changes. Pre-programmed temperature and viscostiy data allows the TriLIN+T to calculate and output accurate values.
TriLIN+T Display, linearization + temperature compensation + 4 digit display
• 9-32 VDC
• Pulse, RF, Magnetic, pressure for gas applications
• Flowmeter K-factor – UVC correction
• Compensation of Temperature, Viscosity, Density and pressure Performance:
• Linearized Frequency: 0.01% of reading
• Linearized Analog: 0.003% of reading
• Temperature Sensor: ±0.25° C
• Analog (Flow & Temperature): 16 Bit (0,15 mV)
• Response Time: 20 ms (period based)
• <2,5 mV zero offset
• Pulse: 0-4800 Hz
• Analog: 0–10 VDC or 4–20 mA (optional)
• Temperature: 0–10 VDC or 4–20 mA (optional)
• -40° C to +85° C
• IP 52 ;Wall mount available
• RS232 to PC
• Programming interface