- Express delivery available, less than one week!
- Inlet pressures up to 276 bar (4000 PSI)
- High flow rate coupled with high rangeability reduces need for reduced trim sizes
JRH Series of high pressure regulators from LowFlow have the ability to handle high pressures as well as low flow rates. Available with a fixed Cv of 0.8 and either DN10 or DN15 (3/8” or 1/2”) line sizes.
JRH series can accept inlet pressures of up to 276 bar (4000 PSI) and has a maximum pressure drop of 207 bar (3000 PSI). Six different spring rates exist to allow the pressure range to be controlled down to as little as 0.14 bar (2 PSI) or as much as 31 bar (450 PSI) dependant on spring rate selected.
Further regulator options include:
- Panel mounting if the regulator needs mounting within an instrument panel.
- Captured vent, featuring a 1/8” FNPT port located on the spring house, a vent tube can be attached to the regulator to contain any hazardous or toxic fluids or gases.
- Self relieving, used for internal venting of downstream pressure to allow for an immediate reduction in pressure setpoint and automatically alleviates regulator lockup
- Locking wire, uses a lead sealed metal wire to physically hold the adjusting screw in place to prevent setpoint changes.
- Tamper proof, replaces the standard adjustment knob with a stainless steel acorn nut
- Lockout device, a two piece polypropylene enclosure which encapsulates the adjustment knob and prevents unwanted setpoint changes.